We’ve been closed to the public for a couple of years now, due to infrastructure renovations aimed at making Territorio de Zaguates a prettier and even happier home to our pack.
We very recently finished most of the work to finally open our doors again. Sadly, the COVID19 situation we’re experiencing globally has delayed the opening and we’re currently unaware of when would be a safe and proper time to receive visitors and volunteers again. We want to give you all the chance to help, that’s why we are creating a volunteer database so we can reach out to you once we’re ready to receive volunteers. If you are interested please fill out this form:
Please check with us in a couple of months to see if we’re ready to open our doors again.
Usually collaborating with the following activities:
- Bathing the doggies.
- Nail trimming.
- Eyes and ear cleaning.
- Helping to socialize the dogs.
- Washing kennels.
- Trash recollection.
- Maintenance of fields.
- Cleaning plates, cups, tubs, sinks, fences and doghouses.
- Painting the wire net of the kennels. (Urgent because of corrosion)
- Digging ditches for water-pipe installation.
- Cleaning the trails where the dogs stroll.
- Moving different materials to specific areas.
- Painting the food warehouse.
- Cleaning the farm’s internal road.
- Cleaning the stream from the water springs.
We will pick up all the dog food you take to the following stores and veterinaries:
HVA Nutrición Animal: https://www.facebook.com/hvanutricionanimal/
La Vete https://www.facebook.com/LaVeteCR/
Veterinaria Florense https://www.facebook.com/Veterinaria-Florense-1694152760853524/